Online & Print Documentation
Your documentation, whether it is a printed safety checklist or a context-sensitive help system, is an essential part of your organization. Poor documentation leads to mistakes, accidents, lost revenue, and dissatisfied customers.
Let's talk about how I can help you get your information to the people who need it.
- I can help you with:
- Developing and editing online and print documentation
- Transforming your rough notes or drafts into clear, concise content for print or online contexts
- Reviewing and editing technical documents
- Developing custom templates and document layouts
- Relevant skills:
- MS Word, DITA/XML structured authoring environments
- HTML, PHP
- Visio, Photoshop, Inkscape
- Exceptional organizational and time-management ability
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
— Lead Software Developer, API documentation project